In the weeks surrounding the elections, I was repeatedly asked what affect a GOP-controlled Senate would have on MLPs, Keystone XL, pipeline regulation, export trade agreements, and so on. Here are my...
Subscribe to Alerian Insights
- Will the Proposed Tax Reforms Spell the End of MLPs?
- How Moody’s Recent Midstream Energy Methodology Changes Will Affect MLPs
- Waiting on a Quorum: Why New Natural Gas Pipeline Projects Aren’t Getting Approved
- The SCOOP and STACK Are Heating Up With Positive Implications for Midstream MLPs
- Permania: Why the Permian Is Where the Party At