Energy observers have been quick to question Cushing’s relevance, given growing Permian production that largely bypasses Cushing, increasing export volumes, and new Houston crude contracts. Is Houston...
Subscribe to Alerian Insights
- 3Q18 MLP Distribution Recap: With 3Q Cuts Behind Us, How Will Current Trends Affect Future Distributions?
- Dropdown MLPs: Time to Double (Drop)Down or Fold (In)?
- US LNG Exports Part 1: Capacity Jumping in 2019, but Will There Be Enough?
- Revisiting MLP Performance as Interest Rates Rise
- What the New Tax Law Means for MLPs in 2018